Saturday, November 14, 2015

Halfway? Um. Yeah. No.

Day 14, and here I am at 16500 words.

Blah, I suck. Well, too many days not writing, that's what it is.

And I'm not impressed with my so-called "plot". Still on "episode 2", which is one of those origin story things. Which are often boring. Usually you put these things later in the series, when you're more invested in learning the background for the characters, but while writing it, I want to have it done first so that at least I'll know what's up with them. "Episode 3" is still an origin story. Hrmph. The adjustment-to-the-brave-new-world episode. Episode 1 was the origin story for the other main character.

Then the "basic adventure/freak-of-the-week" episodes. I should have at least three of those.

When can I have the musical episode?

Or the body-swap episode?

Or the one where they're all played by puppets?

Or the mirror-universe episode?

Yes, yes, yes, it's fun to be full of cliches.

The point is, I have yet to sit down and write any of this! ARRRGH!

(But I'm still going to watch this week's episode of Doctor Who before I get back to writing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment