Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Stupid netbook...

Do you think I have the time or the inclination to go flash your stupid corrupted BIOS?

Grrr.

So yeah. I went off to the library today, set up my computer, and met the infamous Black Screen of Death. No start, no nothing. And there go 200 words I wrote yesterday that I forgot to backup. Naturally, I didn't have the flash drive with me that had the BIOS on it, nor could I remember the exact procedure to use it even if I did have it.

Grrr.

So today is a "work at the desktop" day. I promised myself I could go and whine about it after I reached 1000 more words. Which I did, so here I am. Whine, whine, whine. And cheese. Cheese on crackers. Mmmm, crackers... (Actually, I want to go buy a new flash drive. People keep taking mine. Kids these days! When I was in high school, the idea of carrying 8 GB (let alone whatever the latest high capacity storage is these days) in my pocket was utterly inconceivable.)

Ok, I'm going to walk around a bit before returning to the NaNo thing. Eat... food... yah... food... good... The gummy bear song is playing again, which means I've reached the end of my playlist. Cause I'm a jelly bear! Oh yeah! I'm a doobie doobie yum yum (!? I don't even know). (It's so creepy. Why do these bears want to be eaten? It's like that critter in the Hitchhiker's Guide series.)

No comments:

Post a Comment