Monday, November 5, 2012

In which I eat too much chocolate

Ugh.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

I really shouldn't buy three bags of candy bars and stick them in the drawer by my computer and expect them to last through November. If they're there, I'll eat them. Like, now. And another one, because that first one was so tasty. And then another one, because if you've already eaten two, what difference does a third one make? And if you've eaten three, why not four? And so on.

A pity that doesn't work for my writing. So, it was nice to finish "part one" and to start up a fresh new file...

...fresh new file...

...Part 2...

...Go on, what are you waiting for?!

It's still looking awfully empty.

Maybe I'll go do something else for awhile.

(hours pass)

What do you mean there's only 200 words in that file so far?!!??!!!11111one?

...I think I'll go eat another piece of chocolate...

...No, still not feeling writerly...

I think I'll go add some wordage to my blog.

And eat another piece of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment