Friday, October 28, 2011

The Countdown continues!

Well, no duh. Isn't that the nature of a countdown? So about 4 more days to go. Ready? Ready? READY?


  • Alarm clock. Working alarm clock! CHECK.
  • Donation to NaNoWriMo. CHECK.
  • Outline for novel. CHECK. Er. Mostly. Yeah. Kinda. Sorta. I have some notes, yes.
  • Clean the house. Ah. I'll get back to you on that.
  • Jack-o-lanterns carved. Um. I'll do that on Sunday.
  • Kids have Halloween costumes? Probably.
  • Fix the mumble mumble mumble deleted mumble. No.
  • Find my leaf blower. It's gotta be in there somewhere.
  • Do stuff with the garden. Get rid of the damned garlic chives!!! When I'm procrastinating during November.
  • Regain sanity. No no, too early for that. Ask me in December.
  • Get new glasses. Real soon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment