Friday, July 1, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo...?!

Oh good lord, it's July already!

So...um...yeah. I guess I'm gonna rebel and try to finish my NaNo from last November rather than starting a new novel. Although yesterday morning I did think about writing something else, I banished those thoughts after a few hours, once I was properly awake. I wanted to do one of those supernatural erotica thingies, but then I realized that a) I didn't have any decent ideas for an ending...splattered across the universe as "glue" just didn't seem romantic or sexy enough and b) who else is gonna find my erotic fantasies sexy at all? and c) writing about naughty tentacles just seems silly and d) where does evil Santa Claus fit into all this and e) ok, maybe next year I'll sit down and actually write this story.

So by the time I was waiting in the doctor's office (damn the waiting, they made me wait for over an hour this time!) I was definitely, certainly, thinking about the Shambhalan demon novel. Ha ha ha! I even scribbled down a few notes. Which may end up with me having to retcon the earlier chapters, but there it is.

We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment