Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 2011!

Happy New Year, and all that...

...I guess that means my little writing vacation is now over. Back to finishing my novel! *cracks the whip at self* Man, I'm feeling unmotivated. For now, I declare my self-bribe to be a reward after every 5000 words. Ha. And if that doesn't work in the next week, I'll have to get stricter on myself, and go on a media restriction diet.

Did I write anything today? Umm...not yet. I'm getting the story back in my head and trying to remember what I meant to do with everyone. Tomorrow. Definitely. Tomorrow is a yes writing day. A pity I'm hating my story right now and think it's utterly stupid. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that I get the words down and finish this first draft. Yeah. Ask me again in a week where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment