Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6: Stupid Demon King...you are NOT helping!

Bleargh. Still behind. At least I'm not more behind. Yet. Not in the "writing mood". Then again, I'm only in the "writing mood" maybe 1 in 100 days. That's why I love NaNoWriMo. Being "in the mood" has nothing to do with it. So yeah.

Today I find that it's the Demon King who tells my FMC all about the whole sorry reincarnated lovers/soulmates business. I mean, that's ever so romantic, right? You'd believe it if some demon started babbling about how you and so-and-so used to be such a famous couple in Hell... *headdesks* Ok, but they were famous, she did use her signature Special Attack, and he did want to piss her off, and...

I still have to think up a decent side-story for the MMC. One of those "Enemy Mine" plots or something. Or maybe a fairy tale. Fairy tales are my friends! Truly. (But not that one about the mouse, the bird, and the sausage. Or is my subconscious trying to tell me something?)

No comments:

Post a Comment