Sunday, November 28, 2010

48K, and the first kiss!

Unfortunately, it's to the wrong person. *headdesks* Taking a break, and then I'll get back to writing about how she runs away and jumps off a cliff when he pursues her.

Luckily, she's a demon and easily survives stupid stunts like that.

I'm slightly optimistic again. Last break I took, I thought about the storyline and got a bit more of the plot hashed out. It turns out Chola and Lady Bloodless are going to kidnap Nyima in order to save her from Prince Senge. First Nyima stops Chola from killing Senge. Maybe she'll do that cool sword-grabbing thing. (How can I write that? I get squeamish just thinking about the times I cut myself while chopping onions.) Anyway, after that we have the runaround, then they all get captured. Unbeknownst to the rest of us, Norbu and Dawa have their shocking reunion (dum dum DUM!). Meanwhile, Senge, Chola, and Nyima do their thing. After that, Chola and Nyima are on the run again. Oh yeah. Don't forget the Guru Achamo's staff in all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment