Sunday, November 14, 2010

25K happy dance!

Ok, so I didn't make it to 25K yesterday, but I did manage it today! That means I just have to do another 1000 words for my 10K weekend, and I'm at -3000 words from my personal goal (2000/day->28000 by today.) I got to the end of chapter 3 (finally) and started chapter 4. It's a bit annoying to write with the alternating flashbacks/now chapters, because if something unexpected happens in the flashback part, it may mess up what was planned for the present-day part. Still, it does let me go around through different characters and so on and pretend that it all makes sense. I don't get quite as blocked this way (though naturally I still don't feel like writing.)

So yeah. I'm gonna take a break, then write some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment