Sunday, July 11, 2010

Finally done with my Salt Gang story #5...

"The Empress of Bells". Whew, that seemed to take forever. And things didn't quite go as I outlined. I don't know if I like the story, but at least I've done the first draft and now I know what happened. Two of the recurring characters got killed, but not the two I had originally planned! Bah! Also wrecked another kingdom/plane of Hell, ha ha ha. So much for wuxia, eh? I get carried away with the demons/angels/magic/fairies/blah blah blah.

I have some ideas for the next two stories (and that will be the end of the "season"), but I think I'll take a break for awhile. Wait until after I go to the beach to even try starting the next one. :-) And hopefully the air conditioning in my house will be fixed by then. It's pretty hideous here in the 100 degree weather with no AC. But the last couple of days were nice, so I felt cool enough to turn on the computer during the day and type. (About 4500 words today. I was really really really sick of my story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment