Thursday, November 19, 2009

Whine whine whine...

This is awful. I have to stop listening to that "Numa numa" ("Dragostea Din Tei") song. And where is my vegetarian bacon!? Why can I not find any Morningstar (TM) Bacon Strips!?! I like it better than real bacon, and now I can't find it in any of the stores I go to. How am I supposed to motivate myself to write now, huh? Eh? And what's wrong with these stupid words that none of them want to be in my novel? What is up with that? Thousands of words available to me, but I've forgotten most of them and the rest aren't talking to me. Hrmph.

I am so behind. (Ok, now I'm listening to "All the strange strange creatures". I liked that enough to buy it off amazon.com when I got that $5-in-downloads thingy. Even if they do overuse it in nuWho, but as any Chinese TV serial could tell you, if you have a song, use it, damn you! Play it every episode as often as you can! Ha ha ha ha!) Anyway. Dunno if I'll get to 50K this year. But I have to! Argh! ARGH!

I AM going to get to 25K tonight. I swear by Mad Maudlin's dirty toes. 25K before I go to sleep. GRrrrr. I'm posting this so my oath doesn't evaporate into "I'm soooo tired..." and "tomorrow...I'll do it tomorrow".

No comments:

Post a Comment