Sunday, November 29, 2009

What giant mecha?! WTF? *headdesks*

I'm not sure why there's a giant mecha now stomping its way into my story, but there it is. Then again, perhaps it was inevitable. (No! No it wasn't! You're delusional because there's only 2 more days of NaNoWriMo left!) Every story needs a giant mecha! (NO! It does not! Shut up! You've lost your marbles! Oh wait, there's two still left in my pocket. That's all right, then. When your children like to play with marble-run toys as much as mine do, you ALWAYS have some marbles in your pockets.)

Um. So anyway. Got to 47K and I'm taking a little break. And then I really do have to get this thing done. I'm relying on the Kodo drummers to see me through. (Best writing music I had all month. Ha! Ha! Ha!) If I can get 1000 words per iteration of their "Best of" album, that's only 3 more times to listen to it! Whee! (Thinking about it, my actual writing speed is more like 700 words per iteration. Still, close enough.)

Onwards to... the climactic Giant Mecha vs the Zombie Goddess showdown! Mwah ha ha ha ha! (In theory. In practice it'll be something dull and anticlimactic. Goddess says: "Go away!" And he does. Because really I have no idea how you're gonna defeat a giant mecha without the massive application of explosives, and they just don't have any available. Pity, that. Well, maybe cause its nervous system to seize up. That's probably the best they can hope for. "I can't stand the confusion in my mind!" (Ob Doctor Who quote))

No comments:

Post a Comment