Friday, November 20, 2009

I really didn't think this through, did I?

And by "this", I mean this idiotic notion to write my novel in "diary" format. I just realized my POV character is about to be taken prisoner. And it's not as if her captor is going to give her much chance to write anything. Not even her 10 page confession. Um. Yeah. Oops.

Ok. I'm at 25K or so. With too many dream sequences. What can I say? I was getting desperate and blocked last night. I need to average about 2500 words/day to get to 50K by the end of November. I can do this...I can do this...how hard can it be? Argh! Now my 5 yr old daughter is taking the NaNoWriMo sticker off my mini-laptop. "I hate this sticker!" she says. Is this an omen? Nooooo!!!!! ("You're making Mommy sad." "I hate this sticker! It's almost all off now." *sigh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment