Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 27: A New Hope!

...or something like that. I'm at 40K (10K more to go!) and there's only a few days left. I can't wait until I can blow up the Death Star, er, the "Ark"...yeah...that's it...

Oops, I got distracted (did laundry, ate breakfast, watched a few YouTube videos, thought about picking up the thousands of dollars in Monopoly money strewn about the house) and forgot what I was going to babble about. The world may never know! The world doesn't want to know...

(Wow, these little kids are talented!) What was I on about? Oh yeah. Something about staying off Da Intarwebs and concentrating on getting a few thousand words of my novel typed. The plot and I had a reunion early this morning (after I woke up and before I got out of bed). Now we'll see if it has the stamina to make it to the 50K mark.

(I wonder what my kids are building with the LEGOs...hmmm...) This blog post is completely pointless. Even more so than usual! Except at this point I really need to push on and get to 50K. Because I know I can. I just have to STOP WASTING TIME, DAMMIT!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've made it over the hump. With 4 days (including today) to go, I'm betting you'll be cruising over the winners' line in style!

    -Bill

    ReplyDelete