Friday, November 6, 2009

The Chasm of Despair strikes early...

Guh. Two days with nothing written. Well, I did start off a few paragraphs yesterday, but then just as my daughter jumped out of bed all recovered from the flu, I fell into bed with it and pretty much didn't get out of it until this afternoon. So there I was lying in bed all feverish...my so-called plot swirling around and around in my head making me realize how awful it all was. I had to rearrange everything. I'm still not sure it's going to work. And "magic" is irritating. Everything is too easy. If they can do this, why can't they do that? Wensel and Sviar built a perpetual motion machine and all I could do was wave my hands at them deliriously saying "stop! stop!" without much effect. They can't REALLY go around shattering all kinds of conservation laws can they? There must be a "magical" power source that's gonna run out eventually. Oh yeah. There is. *glares at plot* Behave!

Well, if I could type this, you'd think I could work on the novel. But I probably won't. Not tonight. Tomorrow. I swear. Really, I will work on it tomorrow. And by "work on it" I mean actual words typed into the actual text file. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment