Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Story done, just in time...

...for AugNoWriMo, anyway. Didn't make my supposed word count goal, but my real goal was to finish the story. Which I did, a couple of hours after the kids left for school. Just as well the 31st was the first day of school! I tend not to get much done during the day otherwise. (Well, except I had a bit of a writing marathon on Sunday.)

So that was number four in my "Salt Gang Chronicles". Perhaps I'll take a break and write something else for the next story. Meanwhile, I went on a shopping spree for all the things I promised myself for finishing a story. Not only that, I bought my daughter something too. Though her plot suggestion to me was along the lines of "and then everyone died!"

No clue what I'm writing next.

No comments:

Post a Comment