Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I hope that's not a critique of my writing...

So it's spring break...which means that while some of us choose to sleep in (me and my older daughter), others of us choose to get up EARLIER than normal. And then parade around the hallway outside my room belting out "BAD BAD BAD - BAD BAD BAD - BAD BAD BAD - BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD..." to the tune of the "Can-can"...

Well, it's nice to have that much energy. And it's good the two younger kids can play together so enthusiastically (when they're not squabbling). I'll try to drag everyone out to the park (or somewhere) after lunch. Lovely weather today. Tomorrow I'm hoping to take them on the "fun" part of the Billy Goat Trail. My youngest is almost five this time, so maybe she won't need as many "Mommy teleports" as she did when she was 2-3.

Oh yeah, this is supposed to be my writing blog. Ha ha ha ha ha! Haven't done any. I was distracted conquering the world with my army of ulfsarks and hersirs. Loki rules! Love "Age of Mythology." I can hear my son playing it right now. He's singing "I will win" and "die!" to the theme music. Well, actually he googled for the cheat codes and mostly destroys the Cyclops army with his horde of laser bears and flying purple hippos. The exploding chicken cheat ("bawk bawk boom"!) while amusing, isn't very practical. Awesome game, hysterically funny cheats, plus an "out-take" hidden somewhere on the disk... As I say, this is me, not writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment