Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hmm...overlong and a bit pointless...

...but at least it's done. (That is, "episode 2" of my imaginary anime series "The Salt Gang Chronicles".) Working title: "Friends of the Library (of Evil)"

Stupid thing ran on to about 12000 words. Everyone ran around for a bit. Then it all ended, just as "fate intended", and they didn't do a damn bit of good. I guess that's why it ends with one of the characters practicing his evil laugh. Because, really, what else can you do?

I hope #3 will be shorter. I have a few ideas for it already. Probably I'll tell it from the point of view of an even more obvious author-insert character. Heh. More dreamscapes, more dimensional messes, a zombie problem (probably due to events from story #2), severed hands in the soup, etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment