Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Zombie messiah!

Clearly, that's what the war is all about. The zombie messiah! And who is the zombie messiah? Obviously, it's all a demonic plot. From hell! Yessss...

And on Valentine's Day, when I began this story, I knew I had to include a story of Forbidden Loooove. And now I know who's sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g... It's doomed love between the Zombie Messiah and the renegade Blood Angel. Doomed! DOOMED, I say! She's a Word-made-flesh, and she's been manipulating the zombies all along...while he's broken out of hell itself to reunite with her...awww...meanwhile everything go BOOM.

The Salt Gang can bear witness to all this madness. Or something. And I'm sure the gnomes had something to do with this fiasco. As for the question of just WHAT a zombie messiah is supposed to be...well...uh...yeah...I'm still working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment