Saturday, November 22, 2008

Took a sick day...

Felt like shit yesterday. Was running a bit of a fever, very tired. Wrote a couple hundred words then fell asleep.

So today...gotta make it up. At 41K now. Goal is 44K before I go to bed tonight. Plot is bleah. Writing a bunch of pointless conversations/arguments. I'm not feeling very descriptive today. The titanium spork made it into the NaNo. *facepalms* It's the end of the world and we're eating apple cinnamon oatmeal with our titanium sporks...

I suppose people have to eat something. But if you could conjure anything you could imagine, would it be oatmeal? Meh.

Seriously. Gotta do something with Baal-zebul's legions, the Host, and the rest. I keep thinking "The Noddites have Babylon under siege", but I'm not sure how that's supposed to make any sense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment