Saturday, November 29, 2008

Purple bar!

Which is to say, I finally reached 50k. Entered the novel into the official NaNoWriMo validator and all that. Thanks to the write-in group at the Panera for their encouragement!

The story's not done yet, but it's close. Just a few more scenes to do. *crosses fingers* I have a few plot issues to work out, but eh, it could be worse. My daughter finished her story today, too. She even let me read it!
(Well, I told her she had to in order to have me buy her a reward!) I can't buy me a reward until I get to the end of my novel, which ends where "Jack" begins. More or less.

Cliche of the day: "They're dead, Jim." In which a character has to complete the Mission of Vital Importance on their own because everyone else is dead.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo! Purple is such a lovely color, isn't it? Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete