Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

...although the word "Thanksgiving" is beginning to look really strange to me. (From repetition and lack of sleep, probably). 'Thanking' is an odd concept, isn't it? Traditionally, the fairies don't get along with the idea. However, you'd expect it to exist among social animals in general. But it's an easy way to make an alien seem more alien, if it doesn't understand the concept of thanks. Me, I'm thankful I'm alive, my family is alive (and the ones who aren't we still remember), and we have what we need for our lives (more than we need, really).

Starting the day at 47000ish words. Not sure how much writing I'll get done today. Story done in 3000 words? Heh. Counting up scenes needed...hmm...it'll be close. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment